Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) is an essential water-soluble vitamin that the body uses to maintain healthy nerve cells, produce RNA, DNA, and red blood cells. Vitamin B12 also helps iron to function properly. B12 also works with folate to produce the amino acid SAMe, which controls mood and supports immune function.
- Increase energy
- Boost metabolism
- Supports weight loss
Cyanocobalamin in vitamin B12 is a synthetic form of vitamin B12 and found only in supplements. Methylcobalamin is a naturally occurring form that you can get through either food sources or supplements. Major differences between methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin include how they are absorbed and retained within your body.
Some studies suggest that your body may absorb Methyl B12 better than B12.
Hydro B12 is a natural type of B12 normally produced by bacteria in the digestive tract. Hydro B12 can also be engineered in the laboratory by isolating it from micro-organism cultures. Hydroxy-B12 is readily converted in the body into the active forms of Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin.
The B-Complex vitamins are B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, pyridoxamine), B12 (cobalamin), biotin, and folic acid (folate, folacin, pteroylglutamic). The B-Complex vitamins provide the body with energy by aiding in converting carbohydrates to glucose, which the body “burns” to produce energy. They are also vital in the metabolism of fats and protein. Also, B vitamins are necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system and can be the single most important factor for the maintenance of nerves. B vitamins are essential for maintaining muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract and for the health of skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
- Assists function of the circulatory system
- Helps with carbohydrate metabolism
- Aids in toning the intestinal and stomach muscles
- Birth control contraceptives, sulfuric drugs, and a high carbohydrate diet decrease Vitamin B1
- Necessary for red blood cell formation
- Aids in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Helps supply oxygen to hair, skin, and nai
- For circulation and healthy skin
- Lowers cholesterol
- Aids the functioning of the nervous system
- Aids in converting fats, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy
- Essential to prevent adrenal exhaustion, which would result in constant fatigue, nervous, or depressed
- Involved in more bodily functions than any other single nutrient
- Necessary for the production of hydrochloric acid for digestion
- Maintains sodium and potassium balance needed by every cell
- Required by the nervous system and for the synthesis of RNA and DNA
- Inhibits toxic chemical, homocysteine, an enemy of the heart muscle
- Helps treat asthma, arthritis, and allergies
Our Master B injection is a blend of B12 as well as B-Complex, providing you will all the B’s and all the benefits.
Our Hot Shot is complete with B12, Methionine, Inositol + Choline plus the addition of B-Complex to power up your metabolism, boost energy, increase focus, plus improve endurance, and so much more!
Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC) Injections, also referred to as Lipotropic Injections, help release fat throughout the body by specifically targeting primary fatty deposits. Lipotropic or fat burning substances, including Inositol, which helps the liver remove fat; choline, which distributes cholesterol and prevents it from getting deposited in one part of the body; and methionine, which is similar to Inositol, also amplifies the combination.
The primary function of L-Carnitine in the body is to regulate fat burning. L-Carnitine is responsible for transporting fat to the fat furnace in our cells called mitochondria. Unless fat makes it to the mitochondria, it can’t be oxidized, no matter how much you exercise or diet
- Plays an important role in mobilizing fatty deposits found in tissues
- Helps to stabilize blood sugar and eliminate carb cravings
- Enhances the consumption of fat as a source of fuel
- Has been shown to improve lean muscle strength
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy
- Has been found to suppress the appetite in certain peoplev
Manganese health benefits include supporting healthy bones, regulating sugar levels, kick-starting metabolism, protection against diseases, relieving inflammation, combating PMS syndrome, preventing epileptic seizures, good for thyroid health, boosting vitamin absorption, supporting digestion, and improving cognitive function.
Glutathione is a powerful master antioxidant found in every cell in your body. Your body uses Glutathione to protect your cells from free radical damage, eliminate toxins, support energy production, and enhance immune system functions. That’s good news! The bad news is after you reach your 20s, your glutathione levels decrease at a rate of approximately 10 to 12 percent per decade. This loss harms glutathione benefits, especially as it applies to disease protection.
- Regenerates new cells and is highly regarded for anti-aging
- It helps the liver remove toxic chemicals from the body, especially toxicity from disease and pain-related drugs like acetaphetamine. It is also very effective in removing heavy metals like lead and mercury
- Increases energy by diminishing free radicals
- Glutathione fights 69 different diseases. It is especially effective for aging diseases like cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and dementia.
- Glutathione improves heart and lung capacity and function
It is the ultimate cold and flu rescue. B12, Methionine*, Inositol, Choline, and a specialized homeopathic formula help reduce symptoms plus shorten, or even prevent, the duration of cold or influenza-like illnesses. I highly recommended this treatment before travel or if you’ve been around people who are or have been sick.
This blend combines our Hot Shot with Magnesium and a special homeopathic blend to facilitate healing and increase relaxation, reduce inflammation, and the pain associated with joint and muscle aches, strains and sprains, arthritis, overuse—from exercise, running marathons, plus more!
Our version of “Hair of the Dog.” This proprietary blend of vitamins helps bring you back to life after a night of excess.
The limited efficacy of oral nutritional supplements means that vitamin injections for health and wellness are popular in preventative medicine. These deliver vital nutrients into the body and keep both short and long-term health conditions at bay. Reach out to us at EC Medical Group in Santee, California, to have one of our Talented Providers help you determine which treatment is best for you. Still, have questions? We love to help! Contact us to schedule your complimentary consultation today.
A primary function of Vitamin C is maintaining collagen, a protein necessary for the formation of connective tissue in skin, ligaments, and bones. Vitamin C plays a role in healing wounds and burns because it facilitates the formation of connective tissue in the scar. Cells in the arterial walls need collagen to expand and contract with the heart; it is also needed in the more fragile capillaries. Another major role of Vitamin C is as an antioxidant. Vitamin C also aids in forming red blood cells and preventing hemorrhaging. It has been found that Vitamin C acts as an antihistamine and may be used to reduce the use of drugs form antihistamines.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Breaks down dangerous oxygen radicals
- Aspirin, alcohol, smoking, antidepressants, and steroids reduce Vitamin C levels in the body
Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin because our bodies create this important vitamin when the skin is exposed to the sun. Yet, the deficiency of this vitamin is becoming more common in cities all over the world. Vitamin D is very important for calcium absorption. It also helps boost immunity by fortifying the white blood cells, which defend against bacteria. Also, vitamin D has anti-inflammatory properties. A link has been made between influenza and vitamin D deficiency in countries that experience long winters with low sunlight. Depression, mental health problems, and Seasonal Affective Disorder have also been linked to low vitamin D levels in patients. Other diseases caused by a deficiency in Vitamin D include high blood pressure, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, excess fat accumulation around vital organs, different types of cancer, atherosclerosis (thickening of arteries), osteoporosis (deterioration of bone mass), and osteopenia (thinning of bones).
Magnesium is an essential mineral that accounts for about 0.05% of the body’s total weight. Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes. Most are found inside the cell, where it activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. By countering the stimulative effect of calcium, magnesium plays an important role in neuromuscular contractions. It also helps regulate the acid-alkaline balance in the body. Magnesium helps promote absorption and metabolism of other minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium. It also helps utilize the B Complex and Vitamins C and E in the body. It aids during bone growth and is necessary for the proper functioning of the muscles, including those of the heart.
- Used for fat metabolism
- Promotes a healthy nervous system
- Boosts immune system
- Helps reduce blood pressure