The name Vampire Facial may feel kind of scary, but in real-time it is an exciting anti-aging procedure that has gained huge popularity. The vampire facial which is also called a blood facial ranks among the highly spoken aesthetic treatments even among celebrities. This treatment does not involve any expansive surgical methods or usage of any artificial filling substances to treat skin issues. It employs the robust, natural healing abilities of the body to decrease the signs of aging while offering you fresh, firm, and more youthful-looking skin in a natural way. The different types of Vampire aesthetics treatments are gaining popularity by using your own body’s proteins and growth factors to regenerate healthy tissue and restore lost skin volume. In this article, we will focus on the ins and outs of the Vampire facial.
What is a Vampire Facial?
- The Vampire Facial utilizes the powerful growth factors in the body along with a powerful combination with the Derma pen to promote healing and rejuvenation. This treatment is safe and effective for patients with multiple skin types when performed under expert guidance. It is a refreshing and defensive therapy to treat issues like wrinkles, fine lines, etc to manage scars from acne or other damages, enhance skin texture and tone, decrease the appearance of stretch marks, and encourage new collagen growth.
- A vampire facial is a proper blend of micro-needling and PRP. Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a concentration of platelet-rich plasma that is protein resulting from the whole blood after it has been treated by spinning in a centrifugal machine to eliminate the red cells. This PRP has a higher concentration of growth factors than the whole blood in the body.
- These growth factors are responsible for the healing of the tissue and enhance the repair process that implies that they can aid with all types of skin issues. This procedure has become more widespread in recent days particularly with people who are looking for natural procedures of rejuvenating the face or body without employing Botox or fillers.
- PRP injections used in Vampire facial target the growth factors present in these platelets to encourage the body for generating more collagen. This decisive biological skin rejuvenation treatment uses the patient’s cells to rejuvenate the appearance, offering overall transformation by enhancing the quality of the skin and repairing the skin issues.
How is the procedure of Vampire Facial done?
- Even though this procedure is minimally painful, a topical numbing cream is used on the target region for ensuring optimal comfort.
- Blood is drawn from the patient vein and spun in the specialized centrifuge to separate the Stem cells from the other platelets.
- As the patient target region become numb, it is cleansed completely, and a precise serum is applied to enable smooth functioning of the micro-needling device. The isolated stem cells with concentrated growth factors are re-administered into the desired treatment region.
- The small micro-needles push the plasma into the skin layers. As the platelets enter the skin to these layers, they trick your skin giving an injury feel, making it generate more collagen in the process.
The recovery after Vampire facial procedure:
- The procedure is generally safe and includes some minor side effects that will fade off within no time. This is because the blood platelets are abundant in growth factors that correct the damaged tissue. The precise combination of PRP with micro-needling in Vampire facial will push the healing process.
- Immediately after the treatment, the skin will look sunburnt – warm and tight, but not uncomfortable at all. By the next day, the skin will appear only a light shade of pink and a little rough to touch.
- “On rare occasions, patients might get a little bit of bruising around the eyes or mouth. While the skin is resurfacing, there might be mild peeling or crusting of the skin,” George notes. “By day seven the skin will feel substantially softer and smooth to touch.”
- You can expect to see results over the coming weeks; with your complexion appearing plump and nourished with the new collagen within skin cells.
Why is the Vampire Facial procedure highly effective?
As the stem cells are extracted from the bloodstream and concentrated, they will act in a sublime way to treat the anti-aging issues. As it is drawn from one’s own body, it is completely safe and without the risk of developing any adverse reactions. The outcome will permanent as these factors will be utilized on the target regions to naturally repair the damaged cells. It functions by replenishing the lost volume and aiding the skin to get back the original attraction.
Who is an ideal candidate for the Vampire facial?
All kinds of patients with premature skin damage from aging or sun, looking to get a smooth skin tone are an ideal candidate for this Vampire facial. But some exceptions for people with bleeding issues must stay away from PRP treatments. There may not be any specific thing to be worried off but bruising at the injection sites. You may experience minor pain while blood is drawn initially from your vein. Apart from this, with the use of numbing cream during micro-needling, even the slightest discomfort will be negated.
Benefits of the procedure:
The abundance of growth factors in the platelet-rich plasma will boost collagen growth and improvement of overall skin quality. This procedure precisely helps to:
- Reduce the effect of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Enhance your skin texture.
- Decrease the size of the skin pores.
- Fade the effect of acne scars.
- Increase the skin plumpness.
- Provides a youthful glow with smoother skin.
- Improve the absorption of skincare products.
- Effective when combined with other facial procedures under expert skincare professionals.
EC Medical Group has been in business for ten years, and our focus is on helping you feel and look your best. We offer comprehensive anti-aging treatments to rejuvenate your appearance naturally along with health and wellness services, Hormone/IV therapy.